Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cooking as a soul craft

I stumbled accross this blog entry by Foodrenegade today and it is so beautifu I just had to share it.

Beautifully written it expresses the reasons behind why I spend hours in my kitchen and garden and chook yard to nourish my family. Why I choose to toil over food instead of grabbing convenience foods from the freezer and pantry. (Not that my pantry or freezer contain any but you know what Im and referring to).

And I love the concept that what I am doing is right in so many ways beyond good nutrition – character building, and according to the laws of nature instead of some man made law that is enforced over nature.

This article made my day. I hope you enjoy it too.

http://www.foodrenegade.com/real-food-is-soul-food/

No comments:

Post a Comment