Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Myths of Vegetarianism

I recently came across this fantastic article that addresses some of the Myths of Vegetarianism. As an conscientious omnivore I find the political and moral high ground that Vegetarians take, to be offensive. Obviously not all vegetarians suggest that their way is the only way, but many do. How many other eating groups have political lobbying platforms and religion-like zealousness in their desire to convert others to their eating habits?

I find that in talking to my vegetarian friends they are swift to play the "environmental" card to support their lifestyle and try and convince me to do like wise. This article helps to debunk that myth and others. Enjoy.

http://www.westonaprice.org/Myths-of-Vegetarianism.html

No comments:

Post a Comment