Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow

What a week. Last Tuesday I had my first NMT session and Thursday I started on the Amino Acids from the "Mood Cure" book. I also decided to start having a regular enema.

The results of this have been amazing. The coating on my tongue is almost completely gone. This is something that I  have struggled with (allong with the related sore throat), for over 2 years. I have had a lot more energy this week and have felt quite a bit more centred, however Im still very forgetful and am finding that frustrating.

I have applied for a part time job, and while this usually sends me into a spin of anxiety, I have felt very positive and calm about the decision.

Ive been really sticking to the diet for the first time in over a year, which is amazing. In the past I have really be struggled with sugar cravings/bingeing/cheating etc. but in the past month when I have cheated I get straight back on the program instead of descending into a bingeing attack of self pity, and in the last week I havent cheated once!

I have had a headache on and off but that may be die off so Im not too worried.

So I dont know if it is the Aminos or the NMT or the enema's or all of them together, but something is working. For the first time in years I feel hopeful about the future. Im also a little scared that its all going to come crashing down and prove to me that I was wrong to be hopeful that I could be well - but Im not paying attention to that fear. Just witnessing it and letting it go.

I have my next NMT session this afternoon, so I will keep you posted.

Full health here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment